Welcome to the awesome blog of awesomeness known as "Orlin The Blog"!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Ben 10, 15, 20, 25...

    If you take all the episodes from all the Ben 10 series', including the movies, Ben Tennyson has had 155 adventures. The TV show's have been a huge success, all of them. Those being Ben 10, Ben 10: Alien Force and Ben 10: Ultimate alien. As if 3 TV shows, an in-development theatrical movie and $2 billion dollars in retail wasn't enough, another Ben 10 TV show is gearing for release. *crowd gasp!*
   The other day, I was scrolling through TV channels, when a commercial comes on. "THIS IS BEN 10 WEEK!" Something, something something, "Tune in on Friday for a sneak peek at the new show, Ben 10: Omniverse!" ...wait, what? Another?
   I was a huge fan of the original Ben 10. When Ben 10: Alien Force (the 2nd installment to Ben 10) came out I wasn't too excited for it. Mostly because he wasn't 10 years old anymore so that made him loose his hilarious child attitude. Since he was 15 he wasn't so immature and didn't mess around so much, which used to be one of the best things about Ben. Another thing that doesn't look so good for the series is it's animation. It's look's weird and very different from the animation of the previous installations.
    Ben 10 has been around for 6 years and has manage to always have an audience, and a large one at that. Although I can see why so many kids are attracted to it. It's a kid who can turn into different aliens. That's awesome.
One of the reasons I'm trying this show is because of this guy. A  lego  alien. LEGO.

The amazing thing is how far this show has come. I thought that the (original) show might last 3, 4 years and then die off. As you can see, I was quite wrong.
   But I'm still a bit of a fan, so I guess I'll check out the new show when it is released.
Here's the trailer:



Ben 10: Omniverse premiers this Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment