Welcome to the awesome blog of awesomeness known as "Orlin The Blog"!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Music: Then VS Now

A lot of people usually complain about todays music.
Here are a few examples:

"IT'S TERRIBLE!"

"IT MAKES MY EARS JUMP OFF MY HEAD AND RUN AWAY SAYING 'We will not tolerate this torture!'"

"Wat?"

Some say that they wish music today could be like music in the good old days, whenever those days were. I don't really agree with this stuff. Music today isn't that bad. Some say they don't like the techno-ness of it. It's true that todays music has it's bads, but my ears are yet to jump off my head and run away. If that happens someday, I will get into a time traveling DeLorean, make sure the flux capacitor is fluxing, and go back to whenever music didn't make ears jump off heads. Alright, enough references to popular 80's films. So my final thought is that then and now's music both have they're goods and bads. Today has its bads (Search "Hot Problems" on Youtube) and then has had it's bads (some so bad they've become classics!). But what do you think? As you may have observed, There is a poll to your left-er hand side (right there --->)
I'm not sure the poll is working in the mobile version of this blog so, if it does not appear, please say in the comments, even though there isn't anything I can do if it isn't there. So if it does not appear, just use the computer browser to vote in the polls. The polls will close next saturday and then the results shall be thar! Huzzar! Until next post, reader!

3 comments:

  1. Then is really which ever year you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think any period in particular is good or bad. I like 80's music because that is what i grew up with. had i been born in 2000 maybe i wouldlike all this techno/wrap/boomboom stuff.
    so, that being said, i like all kind of music genre.
    I just cant tolerate some for long periods of time.

    ReplyDelete