Welcome to the awesome blog of awesomeness known as "Orlin The Blog"!

Monday, July 23, 2012

A scene I would add to The Dark Knight Rises


So, I just saw The Dark Knight Rises. It was pretty awesome. (Review later this week). After seeing it, my friend told me it would be pretty cool to have a particular character appear in the movie. So I came up with a scene for it. This character will be revealed at the end of the article. This scene involves the joker, even though Heath Ledger has passed away (may he rest in peace).

   Location- Bane's Courtroom.

Joker walks in, gun in hand, and fires at the roof. Everyone turns around and looks at him. There is a woman next to him.
Joker- Alright! Where's this Bane person?
No one responds.
Joker- Well? Where is he?
Bane appears from the shadows.
Bane- Hello Joker. I've heard of you.
Joker- Yeah, yeah, I'm famous. *sighs* So? Gotham is your kingdom now?
Bane- Gotham now belongs to the people.
Joker looks around.
Joker- Yeah, okay, I'll take over it later. Come on, girl.
Joker starts walking away. The woman follows.
Bane- Say, who's your friend?
Joker doesn't reply. The woman looks over her shoulder at bane.
Woman- I'm Harely.
Joker- Quiet, Quinn.
They leave.

  Scene.

As most of you may have guessed, the character is Harley Quinn, the Jokers crazy girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment